Monday, January 7, 2008

7 Days and Counting!

I am due to have a baby in only 7 days! I'm very excited but nervous--I don't know what to expect. My luck is that I will probably go about 14 days overdue :-) Although I have waited a long time to become a mom, I am overwhelmed at times with the upcoming responsibilities I will encounter. But ready or not, my baby boy is coming! I can't wait to meet him! I also can't wait to fit into regular clothes again!

3 comments:

nurseheather said...

Your looking great!!! we'll get you addicted no matter what (to blogging i mean)

MerrandaVK said...

I agree... you look FABULOUS for being only 1 week from your D-Day!

Am so happy to have another Blog Buddy.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing in anything you wear, pregnant or not! And considering you could fit into regular clothes for half of your pregnancy I think you are doing pretty good :) Just a few more days, hopefully 3 if our calculations are correct (for Saturday at about 7:00pm to be exact), we will have a beautiful baby boy to hold.