Friday, March 14, 2008

Two Month Birthday!











I can't believe Bennett is already two months old! Where has the time gone? I'm sad that I have to go return to school on Monday, but it will be nice to get back to "real life." I will miss watching him sleep,














watching him smile, laugh, kick, and play. He is such a fun little boy--I can't wait to watch his personality continue to develop.











But the poor thing, his hat and clothes are still too big!

2 comments:

nurseheather said...

poor little guy - he kind of looks like a "homey G" in the last picture - still adorable though

MerrandaVK said...

Happy Birthday Bennet! You are so sweet and tiny. My Rhys is really starting to fill out now :)

Justin wrote his first story (well I wrote it and he made it up, check out my latest post).

Didn't know you were a KINDEGARTEN teacher.. I will be contacting you with some questions one of these days.....