Welcome to my blog! This blog was created to share our journey through life and parenthood. Life is a journey and not a destination--check back often and see where our journey takes us!
I love it - I love it. I like that you switched it to a slideshow because now i can see more. the family and i checked it out before we left for the store. mattea really liked looking at the pictures but now i just checked it again while the girls are bathing - i'll let matty look tomorrow. the pictures turned out fabulous - i love them. he is such a cutie - but he looks so serious!!! did you have fun. treasure those, the kids grow way too fast i love it!!!
Bennett is our 3 year old. He is sweet, stubborn, and fiercly independent! He loves playing with any kind of ball, loves to be outside, and loves his little brother. Bennett has kind heart and an infectious giggle that makes me smile and laugh right along with him.
Landon
Where has our baby gone? Landon is now 18 months old and loves to chase after his big brother! His bright blue eyes and big belly laugh make him very special. In the last few months, his personality has really started to show--what a silly boy! He also gives the best hugs!
2 comments:
I love it - I love it. I like that you switched it to a slideshow because now i can see more. the family and i checked it out before we left for the store. mattea really liked looking at the pictures but now i just checked it again while the girls are bathing - i'll let matty look tomorrow. the pictures turned out fabulous - i love them. he is such a cutie - but he looks so serious!!! did you have fun. treasure those, the kids grow way too fast
i love it!!!
OH I started crying. Such a great photoshoot! I love the mommy & baby ones the most. I have never had any done like that. He's such a cutie.
Post a Comment