Sunday, May 18, 2008

Four Months Old!


I'm a little behind on my picture taking, but I finally snapped a few to celebrate Bennett's four month birthday. He is now 12 lbs. 5 oz and 23 3/4 inches long. He has grown and developed so much over the past month--I'm amazed at how quickly the time goes! In the last month, he has found his toes, grabs (especially hair) and chews (he loves to eat his bib) everything, and he loves to stand. Our pediatrician thinks he'll go right to walking, and she says he is very strong. We're still waiting for that first true giggle. He is starting to roll on his side and sometimes uses the sides of his toys to help him get there. He is still very alert, watches and observes everything, and smiles and talks ALL the time! I love this stage of his life--he's so much fun to be with. And he is usually very content and rarely cries. We are so blessed to have this wonderful, sweet little boy in our lives!


1 comment:

nurseheather said...

I think he looks so much like you in the bottom pictures