Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby Pool--Here I Come!




Because Bennett loves to splash so much in the bathtub and Ryan and I are getting tired of being soaked, we decided we would purchase a swimming pool for the summer. Bennett "swam" in it for the first time yesterday and loved it! He splashed so much he got it all over his face! Then, he was reaching for his boat, went face first into the water, and came up laughing and smiling!


2 comments:

nurseheather said...

i love it - looks like he is having a good time. you know that means he is totally ready to ditch the baby bathtub and go for real thing... he looks like he is having so much fun. the girls will enjoy visiting him in aug

Kim said...

We are so excited to see all of you again! I can't wait for you to get to know Bennet more--he's changed so much! He'll have a blast with the girls!!