Monday, July 14, 2008

Six Months Old!



I borrowed this picture idea from fellow blogger buddy, Merranda. What a neat way to compare how much Bennett has grown over the last six months! He looks so different from the day we brought him home--I was amazed to see these pictures side-by-side. I can't believe how dark his hair was!!! He is such a fun little boy--I can't wait to continue to watch him grow, develop, and change. Happy 6 month birthday, love bug!

2 comments:

MerrandaVK said...

Kim - I love it!!! Looks great, and isn't it such a great way to see how much they've changed? Your guy is a cutie! Rhys is on track to be a big boy :)

I love the swimming clip too, Rhys is just now starting to like the water. I think having big bro & sis splashing all the time around him has held back his enjoyment :)

Hope you are enjoying your summer, and I know you are enjoying your little man!

nurseheather said...

too stinkin cute