Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Month Old!




Since Landon came home, life has been crazy and chaotic and Ryan and I are trying to adjust to having two little munchkins to take care of. We’re learning :-) I’m still trying to figure Landon out. I have a feeling he’ll be a quiet boy. Right now, we’re all pretty tired as he has a difficult time sleeping at night and he cries a lot. He eats about every three hours and takes about 3-4 ounces, sometimes more. I took him in on Friday, Oct. 16th and he was already up to 8 lbs. 8 oz.! Good boy!! I think you look a lot like big brother did when he was a baby. Ryan and I think he may end up being a red-head as he has a lot of red in his hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows. Sometimes he likes the swing—sometimes he doesn’t. Sometimes he likes the gym—sometimes not. Sometimes he sleeps a lot during the day—other times, he's awake. I’m so interested to see how he will develop and change over the next month. Maybe then I’ll have a better idea of what kind of person he might become. Or maybe he’ll continue to keep me guessing!! Bennett is doing okay with him around. He gives Landon lots of kisses and hugs—although he has been seen pulling him by the waist and trying to play with him, but that will just make him a tough boy! He does have tantrums a lot in an attempt to get more attention--that’s normal but frustrating and exhausting to listen to. When I look at Landon, I’m amazed at how much I love him and how sweet he is! I’m excited to have him here and look forward to getting to know him better. Happy one month birthday!!!

1 comment:

nurseheather said...

what a cutie pututie! hoping to snuggle with him soon