Life in the last week and a half has been crazy busy!! There was Thanksgiving and my first week back at school. I was so overwhelmed on Monday that I forgot to call and wish my only sister a happy birthday--how terrible is that??? Every night last week I was at school until 6:00, I had a 50 page chapter to read Monday night for a staff meeting Tuesday before school, and by the time I got home it was supper, baths, and bedtime. I only fed Landon once all week. I'm really hoping things will start to slow down as I get back in the groove and get reacquainted with being a working mom. So to say the least, I've had zero time to blog and didn't check my e-mail in 4 days. Here's a sampling of what we've been up to.
My nose is healing well. I know---I will post an updated picture soon on the results. It looks great! It actually looks straight and not like a hook :-)
Today, we had a friend of Ryan's sister come and take Landon's 3 month pictures in our home. We had fun, but Bennett was less than cooperative. I saw the pictures on his camera and they looked awesome, so I can't wait until they are edited! As soon as I get them, I'll be sure to post them.
As for now, I'm going to take a few minutes to cuddle with my baby and enjoy the quiet--Bennett and daddy are grocery shopping. Hope everyone has a great week and my goal is to only be at school until 5:30 :-)
1 comment:
hang in there - things are sure to slow down. landon is loooking chubbier every picture i see - what a cutie. for some reason he realy makes me want a boy....
Post a Comment