Friday, November 5, 2010

Family Photos 2010

One beautiful Sunday afternoon, we decided to get dressed up in our Wisconsin gear, called Kelly, and drove to a nearby marsh area to take our family photos (to be used for our Christmas cards--I wanted them taken before all the leaves disappeared--but yes, I have made, printed and stuffed all my Christmas cards already!!!!).

Kelly scoped out a few really good spots and we got to work!


One of my favorites! If you look closely, you can see the fishing bobber in the tree.

Our sweet boys and best buds!




Despite this being Kelly's first effort with her newly acquired "fancy" camera, I think she did an awesome job! We appreciated all the time she spent with us that day and all the time she spent editing the photos!! It was a fun afternoon and she captures some wonderful family moments!
Thanks, Kelly!

1 comment:

nurseheather said...

great pictures. i wanted to get out and do some fall pics but was waiting to grow as much hair as possible. so it looks like we'll be doing ours last minute. yours turned out nice.