I think we have lost the thumb war with Bennett. We pull it out of his mouth for it to only go right back in--it's like it's spring-loaded. It's cute and infuriating all at the same
time :-) One day, when I picked him up from daycare, Ms. Kristina told me that not only did he have one thumb in his mouth--but BOTH of them!! I said to Ryan this morning, "I think were losing this battle." Ryan's response--"We already have."
1 comment:
Let me tell you about the thumb war!!! I've spoken with a dentist and a couple of dr.s only to find out that once its in, it ain't coming out. Good luck with that. But you have to admit, it's kind of cute.! good job on blogging - had a very sad day at work today, won't go into details, but we have some children who are suffering bad. i'm off to bed. good job!
Post a Comment