My little guy is so funny these days! For the last few months, we've been giving him our spare change to put in his basketball bank. He is actually quite good at getting those small coins in the slot and loves watching them wiggle down. The best part--he now knows where to look for change. One day, I
found him with my purse on the floor. He had opened my wallet and was taking all my change and running to his bedroom! Another time, grandpa was playing with B on the floor and his change fell out of his pocket. Before he could even get it cleaned up, Bennett had grabbed a handful and ran to his room to fill his bank! So funny to watch! But I am thankful that he is already understanding that he has to put money in his bank. I hope he is more of a saver like me (just kidding!--like Ryan. You all know that I like to shop!)
No comments:
Post a Comment