I haven't posted in a while because I've been mighty busy!! My sister and my nieces came home for a week-long visit and it was so wonderful to have them here!! Both of my nieces are so grown-up and it was fun to carry on full conversations with both of them. I was very excited to have them meet and spend time with both their cousins. Bennett had a blast because he is starting to understand who they are. Despite some difficulties with sharing his toys, I think he really enjoyed have his cousins around to play with. Landon enjoyed all the extra attention he got and loved being held all the time!!
Thanks for visiting us! We're so sad you're gone! We watched the plane take off, which Bennett loved! But when we got in the car and started to drive home, Bennett kept asking for "Loma and Tia." Hopefully we'll get together again in the not so distant future!
1 comment:
paloma was absolutely smitten - so was I. it was a nice visit
Post a Comment