Last week, Bennett's class cleaned out their pumpkin. His teacher told us that we wanted nothing to do with it. I was kind of surprised by that and figured things would be fine once we did ours as a family--I was wrong. It all began when Ryan tried to take his sweater off so he wouldn't get as messy. Bennett started throwing a fit and wanted his sweater back on. Then, when we tried to get him to help, he kept telling us "no" and stood off to the side and watched. For a good part of the time, he stood against the cupboard with his hands behind his back and watched. Ryan says I traumatized him last year by putting him in the pile of goo. As you can see, Landon wasn't real impressed with the whole process, either. Maybe we'll have better luck next year.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment