Monday, April 5, 2010

Landon Is 6 Months!

Well, Landon is actually closer to 7 months now--I'm way behind! To do this post, I wanted to use his 6 month pictures-which I was late to go in to have them taken, and then he was not cooperating and we had to go back a week later to try again and then it took over a week to get our pictures--okay, I'm totally making excuses for myself :-)
I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I'm baby is growing up so fast! He has the beautiful blue eyes and a smile that just lights up the room. His gigge is so infectious! He continues to roll all the time and his legs never stop kicking. He is desperately trying to move. He gets his little legs curled up under him but is unable to move any further than that.
Every day, he gets three meals of food--rice at daycare, oatmeal, fruits and veggies at home. It seems that he is not a big fan of peas, but loves apple sauce and carrots. His hair continues to have a very definite red tint to it.


We get to see this beautiful smile frequently! He is such a happy boy--good natured and laid back. We only hear him cry when he's hungry or tired (and when his ear is infected and has ruptured!!).

Landon has been such a special addition to our family! Bennett loves his baby brother and is always giving him hugs and kisses, although we've noticed that as Landon learns how to grab for things, he is starting to annoying his big brother at times. Bennett doesn't quite understand that Landon isn't doing it on purpose. Sure, we have had a few swatting incidents, too, but they seem to good buddies already!

Happy 1/2 year birthday, love bug!



1 comment:

nurseheather said...

look at that sweet boy. in some ways he looks so much like bennett and then in other ways he is such a redhead. crazy. he is adorable. good pics too. did you hear merranda had another baby boy. wowzer. 3 boys and a girl. she is the woman