But Bennett isn't always a good influence on Landon. We have realized that it is impossible to put the two of them down for a nap at the same time. One afternoon, after making such a mistake, Ryan and I overheard some giggling and noises coming from their bedroom. When we opened the door a crack, we saw Bennett holding his blanket up to Landon's crib and they were playing peek-a-boo!!! Bennett would pull the blanket down and Landon would let out a big belly laugh! As upset as we were that they weren't sleeping, it was enough to melt your heart--what a pair!
So, here's what it feels like to be the only female in the house--
A few weeks ago, the boys were playing together in the living room. I turned on the blow-dryer and instanteously, they turned their heads and looked at me like it was the most bizaare sound they had ever heard. Both of their eyes were fixed on the blow dryer. It was a moment I wish I had had my camera ready! And yes, my oldest son plays in my make-up--I think he'll grow out of it someday . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment