Sunday, June 27, 2010

Off to the Fawm!

Last week, I had the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with my first born. His daycare was headed to a petting farm and I signed up to tag along. As soon as the permission slip came out, Bennett could not stop talking about taking a "scwool bus" to the "fawm." Every morning on our drive to school, he would remind me about it. So the day finally arrived--he could hardly contain himself . . .





We got to see baby kittens that had been born the day before, goats, a pot-belly pig,












a miniture horse, cats, a dog, and bunnies---lots and lots of bunnies! Bennett had a blast running from one thing to the next, along he wasn't too interested in touching anything.


With a nice freezy pop to cool us off!









On the way home, all he could was ask "where's the fawm?" He has been talking about it for the past week and still mentions, "scwool bus back up." Yep, the school bus had to back up (on a side note, he was about the craziest school bus driver I have ever ridden with--I think he forgot he had a bunch of small children on board--yikes!!!)
Thanks for the fun day, Bennett!

No comments: