Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Landon is 10 Months!

My little man is now 10 months old! Before this latest birthday, he a few very busy days. Last Thursday, he began getting up on his knees and getting around using "real" crawling, although he quickly revert to his much faster moving army crawl. On Friday, I found his standing next to the picnic table. And on Saturday, as Daddy headed off to work, he sat in front of the gate and waved bye-bye.
Although I will miss watching him achieve these really exciting milestones (can't wait for those first steps!!!), I am truly enjoying the moments I have with me and look forward to all those things to come. I'm a little sad that the baby days are coming to a close, but the possibilities that await him cause even more anticipation!
Happy 1 months, buddy! You're almost bigger than brother :-)


No comments: