Welcome to my blog! This blog was created to share our journey through life and parenthood. Life is a journey and not a destination--check back often and see where our journey takes us!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
First Tooth!
It finally happened!! Bennett broke his first tooth! I've been saying for the last four months that it's coming (shows you how much I know!). I attempted to take a picture, but he kept sticking his tongue out :-) I'll get one as soon as he lets me!
Bennett is our 3 year old. He is sweet, stubborn, and fiercly independent! He loves playing with any kind of ball, loves to be outside, and loves his little brother. Bennett has kind heart and an infectious giggle that makes me smile and laugh right along with him.
Landon
Where has our baby gone? Landon is now 18 months old and loves to chase after his big brother! His bright blue eyes and big belly laugh make him very special. In the last few months, his personality has really started to show--what a silly boy! He also gives the best hugs!
1 comment:
yay! I think Rhys is going to cut one soon here. he has a pretty big lump on his gum, but nothing yet ;)
Post a Comment