This is my least favorite part of my sister's visits--having to say goodbye. Mattea gives Bennett one last hug before packing up and heading out. They will continue their travels home tomorrow. We hope and pray that all will go smoothly and you get home safely. No more run-ins with the law before you get there! We had a BLAST while you were here, and we miss you already!! But I didn't cry this time :-) Are you sure you don't want to live closer????
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim- I agree with the last comment of "are you sure you don't want to live closer". I haven't gotten a whole lot of time to get to know Dave, Heather, and the girls but we always seem to have a ton of fun when we are all together. And just for the mere fact that the girls are extremely entertaining and lovable!
Post a Comment