Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me and Teddy


I snapped this picture the other night. In an attempt to break the thumb-sucking habit, our doctor suggested trying to get Bennett attatched to something else. So, we've been giving him stuffed animals at night. Before I went to bed, I went in to check on him and found him giving Teddy a big ol' hug!

3 comments:

MerrandaVK said...

Does he sleep on his tummy too? Rhys is my first baby to do that, and he keeps wetting through his diaper and jammies and onto the bedding... So I have been washing his bedding EVERY MORNING for the past few days.. ugh!! Has Bennett done that?

nurseheather said...

too darn cute - so your doctor is trying to break him of thumb sucking already - he's just a baby. i gave up on mine - paloma will be sucking in kindergarten

Kim said...

Bennett is always sleeping on his belly! He has never gotten wet, from it, though. Try getting the next size up in diapers--that's what we do and he's been dry ever since!