Saturday, November 8, 2008

My New Favorite Toys









As you can see, Bennett has taken a liking to the remote control! He loves to play with all the buttons and see them light up. I even found him a toy remote for a stocking stuffer so he can play with all the buttons he likes and not muting or turning off the T.V. He has also become obsessed with the telephone--he dialed 3 rows of numbers last night--not sure who he was trying to call. Maybe his cousins :-) His last favorite of the moment is his tube of bacitracin cream--not sure why. But if it keeps him from screaming when we're changing his diaper or clothes, who am I to argue??

1 comment:

MerrandaVK said...

ha! I let Rhys play with a tube of my lotion when I am "trying" to change his diaper. I keep crossing my fingers that the cap won't come unscrewed someday. I should try a remote. That's a great idea.