Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Mistake :-(




Okay, so I was so not ready to blog about this last night because I was feeling horrible and guilty. But, since Bennett seems to have recovered, I am fully willing to admit my mistake. Last night for dessert, Bennett tried some chocolate pudding pie. He really liked it! I'm not even sure that 10 month olds are supposed to have chocolate, but Ryan said he saw a news story that said it was okay. Anyway, I don't know if it was the fact that he had already stuffed him belly to the brim with dinner or that he ingested too much chocolate pudding pie, but let's just say we ended up seeing that pie three times later that evening! Not fun for mom and dad, although it didn't seem to bother Bennett in the least. This morning, he devoured his pancakes, so I guess he's doing just fine, and I don't have to feel guilty anymore! But I think we'll stay away from chocolate for a while :-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You were feeling horrible and guilty?!? I felt horrible too!!!! After I got that call from Ryan I was so worried! I was like sure, not only do I let him fall and hit is head (for the first time), I also make him get sick three times after feeding him Chocolate Pudding Pie!! I guess I am all part of his learning experiences... :'-(