At a few recent playdates, I've noticed that Bennett has been having a blast with the kitchen sets. So, I broke down and bought one--it is his new obsession! From the moment he wakes up, he is cooking eggs and making pancakes for mom! It has been so fun watching him pretend and use his imagination. As a mother of two boys, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to incorporate more pretend play into their day. This has been a good start! If you other mothers of boys out there have some suggestions, please send them my way!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Boys Will Be . . .
COOKS!!!!!
At a few recent playdates, I've noticed that Bennett has been having a blast with the kitchen sets. So, I broke down and bought one--it is his new obsession! From the moment he wakes up, he is cooking eggs and making pancakes for mom! It has been so fun watching him pretend and use his imagination. As a mother of two boys, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to incorporate more pretend play into their day. This has been a good start! If you other mothers of boys out there have some suggestions, please send them my way!

At a few recent playdates, I've noticed that Bennett has been having a blast with the kitchen sets. So, I broke down and bought one--it is his new obsession! From the moment he wakes up, he is cooking eggs and making pancakes for mom! It has been so fun watching him pretend and use his imagination. As a mother of two boys, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to incorporate more pretend play into their day. This has been a good start! If you other mothers of boys out there have some suggestions, please send them my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment