Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wicked ~ On All Levels

I had two mini-trips planned for this summer. The first the wedding and concert--the second was a trip to see the Broadway musical Wicked. I have been dying to see if for the last 3 years! This is a trip in the making for over a year. Last summer, all of us neighbor ladies were sitting around talking and Kathy mentioned she could get tickets. We all made the decision to go.
Aren't we a good looking group :-) This was taken after dinner before we headed to the show.


I was so excited for the show to begin. The first half was awesome and very comical!

This was the last scene before intermission--and the last part I actually got to see.
Yep, I spent the first part of the second half in the bathroom getting sick. My head was pounding and my stomach was churning. I went back inside for a few minutes and had to leave again. It was so disappointing because I had been waiting to see this for so long! After the show, I headed back to the hotel and went to sleep. Not quite the weekend I was planning on--it was "wicked" all around.




No comments: