Welcome to my blog! This blog was created to share our journey through life and parenthood. Life is a journey and not a destination--check back often and see where our journey takes us!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Tooth Number Two!
Bennett and I were outside playing today. I asked him how his tooth was doing and opened his mouth for a look--can you imagine my surprise when I found tooth number two popping out!! That is two teeth in ten days!
Bennett is our 3 year old. He is sweet, stubborn, and fiercly independent! He loves playing with any kind of ball, loves to be outside, and loves his little brother. Bennett has kind heart and an infectious giggle that makes me smile and laugh right along with him.
Landon
Where has our baby gone? Landon is now 18 months old and loves to chase after his big brother! His bright blue eyes and big belly laugh make him very special. In the last few months, his personality has really started to show--what a silly boy! He also gives the best hugs!
2 comments:
Still NO TEETH here! although I KNOW his first is about to pop out any day, there is no way that lump on his gum can get any bigger:)
thanks for your tip on the diaper. maybe we'll try a bigger size for night time. My other 2 never wet through like this before.. so frustrating...
and they keep on coming
Post a Comment