Friday, October 10, 2008

I Don't Need A Nap!


This is how I found my sweet son after laying him down for a nap. He's been pulling on his bumper for weeks, but this was the first time his arm made it out!

2 comments:

nurseheather said...

FYI - friendly reminder that when they are able to roll onto their tummy, their bumper should come off - friendly AAP guidelines that i'm passing along to you that my pediatrician passed along to me. cute pic. thanks for posting. i love seeing him grow up. the other day during nap time i got his mommy and daddy page done. i just have about four more layouts and the project will be complete - yahoo!

Kim said...

Why doesn't anyone create a manual to tell you these things? After our conversation last night, I went in this morning to find him STANDING in his crib--not only did the bumper come out, but we dropped the mattress 2 spots! Thanks for all the advice!