Today, Grandma R. and I went shopping for a new car seat--an early Christmas gift and a much needed one! We took a trip to Toys R Us with one all picked out. But when we got there, we started checking out all the options again. We put Bennett in all of them to see how he fit. Finally, we narrowed it down to two. Since I'm so bad at making decisions, I had to give Dad a phone call. Of course, he told me to pick out he one I liked, which didn't offer much help. The other one we were looking at was sold out, so we chose to bring this one home today! Daddy got it installed and I can't wait to try it out--no more lugging him around in his carrier. Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa! We love our new ride!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment