Sunday, October 5, 2008
Tough Times Continue
On Friday, I got another call from daycare. Yellow stuff was coming out of Bennett's ear and he was screaming at the top of his lungs. For anyone who knows Bennett, that is highly unusual. He rarely ever cries, much less screams. So, I left school right away and off to urgent care we went. By this time, he was in a great mood. One ear was too swollen to see too far into and the other ear was red, so they determined it was an ear infection. Bennett is enjoying his watermelon flavored antibiotics. While we were waiting for our medication, I noticed that another tooth is getting ready to come out! The poor little guy just can't get a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those nasty ear infections. I can't believe there was discharge from one of his ears!! Poor lil' guy. Hope he is feeling better. Ethny had 12 ear infections in one year of her life, so I can feel your pain on that!
Post a Comment