Sunday, October 12, 2008

Special Delivery

On Saturday, a very special box arrived at our front door--a package of gifts from Aunt Heather, Uncle Dave, and cousins Mattea and Paloma. I got a phone call forewarning me about the condition of the gifts inside--the girls wrapped them :-) But Bennett didn't mind. As soon as I opened the box, he starting unpacking.

The first thing we unwrapped was a taggies blanket. We were asking for one of these for Christmas, but it arrived early! Bennett LOVES tags!!!


Next, we unwrapped some special outfits--one for Thanksgiving that both Mattea and Paloma wore and this one for Halloween. Bennett enjoyed playing with the shiny pumpkin.


Finally, we got some wonderful books that we have already read several times! One was I Love You Because You're You and a big fabric book with cool pictures about baby animals.


And, what would opening presents be without taking some time to play with the tissue paper!


Thank you, Aunt Heather, Uncle Dave, and Mattea and Paloma for all the wonderful gifts! We love them! Bennett had a fabulous time opening them all!


2 comments:

nurseheather said...

Yeah - i'm glad everything arrived and your enjoying them. He looks like such a little cutie in the pics. I love the updates. I promise the Christmas box will be much more sophisticated.

MerrandaVK said...

How fun for Bennett to have such thoughtful cousins.

(you must have been to State Farm recently? Rhys has that same bib :)