Sunday, December 14, 2008

11 Months Old!



Today, Bennett turns 11 months old! I tried to be on the ball and get my pictures taken yesterday. Unfortunately, Bennett really wasn't in the mood--probably the first time ever! He did not want to sit still :-) Here are a few of the pictures I managed to get. Since last month, Bennett has gotten two more teeth, can wave "hello" and "bye-bye," uses the "more" sign, and gives great hugs!!! He can also say mama and dada and seems to understand what he's saying. He celebrated his first Thanksgiving and loved the turkey! Playing catch is something he loves to do with mom and dad, and he's pretty good at it! He has learned to shake is head "no" and his whole body says "yes". He even does the "I don't know" shoulder shrug. When he lays on the floor and raises his arms over his head to do "so big," I take the opportunity to tickle him under his arms and he laughs hysterically!! The hematoma on the left side of his head has seemingly disappeared--thank goodness! He continues to be a happy, smiley boy and loves to stand. Dispite our earlier thoughts, he doesn't seem to have any interest in walking right now. He cruises along the furniture and will occassionally let go with both hands, but when we hold his hands, he wants to jump with both feet instead of walking :-) I'm okay with that for now! In this next month, we look forward to celebrating our first Christmas as a family of three.







No comments: