Last post for tonight--I seem to have a lot to say :-) This will prove to be probably the busiest week of the year--here's what's I have going on
Monday: school, meeting at lunch, work after school until 5, errands, haircut, made a Snicker
Doodle cake for colleauge's birthday, blogging
Tuesday: staff meeting (it's 9:40 p.m. and I still haven't read my chapter for tomorrow!), school,
meeting at lunch, hang out with Bennett while Daddy has a basketball game
Wednesday: school, meeting at lunch
Thursday: school, Chrismas gathering after school
Friday: school, Christmas party for Ryan's school
Saturday: Christmas party for Sylvan
Okay, I think there are too many meetings in my week and just enough Christmas parties and celebrations to get me through all the craziness! I hope all of you have a wonderful week!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment