Friday, December 19, 2008

A Visit With Santa!

This morning, we woke up to another snow day--perfect timing! Santa was visiting at daycare today, and I had considered taking the morning off to go hang out with Bennett. But thanks to our crazy midwest winter, the weathermen had thought we would get 5-10 inches of snow, starting around 3 a.m. and so school was closed. The roads were fine by the time we ventured out. I put Bennett on the floor and he just stared at Santa. He wouldn't crawl to him. But when I took him over to Santa, he reached his arms up and sat on Santa's lap. At first, he wasn't sure what to think, but he sat quietly and looked intently at the big man with the beard.


As he sat, he smiled a lot and made some funny faces--all of which I caught on video. Before getting down, he did give Santa a high five. Here are some of the fun images Daddy caught with the camera:



2 comments:

nurseheather said...

Too cute - he does look a bit unsure of himself though - wish we could have a snow day. most of ours is melted

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I saw the pictures at your house but I hadn't seen the video. He does seem a little unsure of Santa, but definitely cute!