Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Starry Night is Back!

For those of you that read my Get to Know Me holiday edition post would know that my favorite Christmas decoration is my Partylite Starry Night candle holder. It was purchased with a lot of love and hope for a husband of Ryan's coworker and friend during a silent auction to raise money for his treatment. Well, while cleaning one afternoon, I pushed it out of the way to get all the crumbs off the table. It bumped into my cookie jar, cracked it, and a large piece fell out. I had a moment where I thought I might shed a few tears. After cleaning all the rocks out, I took it out to the garage. I set it down (apparently not very gently) and it busted in two! I felt even worse! But thanks to my thoughtful husband who immediately hopped on E-Bay, my Starry Night was delivered to my house this evening. Although it's not the exact one that I purchased, the memories are still there!

1 comment:

Juan said...

Ryan, I am so proud of you. That was very thoughtful and sweet. The best gifts in life come from the heart.

Love,

Juan