Monday, April 6, 2009

Road To Recovery -- PLEASE !!!!!!!!


It has been quite a long week in our household. Last Sunday, we realized Bennett's third molar

had finally popped through. On Wednesday, he was vomitting. On Saturday, he had diarrhea (we went through 5 changes of clothes and 2 loads of laundry). That didn't affect me at all since I'm not changing dirty diapers right now--at least, not if I can avoid it. It makes my stomach turn! Yesterday, by about 3:00, I was ready to pull my hair out because of the non-stop crying and screaming and finally decided to take him to walk-in to have his ears checked. Sure enough--yet ANOTHER double ear infection!! Poor baby has to take this yucky, rotten smelling antibiotic 3 times a day. He was awake about 4 times last night, so mom and dad are ready for a little relief. He seems to be in good spirits today and we're crossing our fingers for a full night of sleep!

1 comment:

nurseheather said...

hows the little guy doing - sending prayers his way. he is setting himself up for tubes if he doesn't behave himself