
On our night out, Ryan and I headed out for dinner to a great restaurant on the river. The view was beautiful! It was a gorgeous night and everyone had the same idea--sitting on the deck. So, sadly, we were inside, but enjoyed the meal and our time alone! After then, the excitement continued with a trip to the grocery store--I know, you're all jealous :-) When we got home, I got a second coat of clear finish on Bennett's dresser and then headed to the backyard for a fire. Ryan and his dad got our big tree cut down and we have a big stump to get rid of. So, we started a fire on and around it--perfect night to be out by the fire! Ryan's sister, Kristin, who was our babysitter for the evening, stayed to join us. Good conversation, beautiful weather, and a perfect fire--what more could you ask for??
1 comment:
great picture - you look good. hope your still feeling good and all is well. i love that dress. if i ever got pregannt again, i'd have borrow.....hope you had fun
Post a Comment