Saturday, June 13, 2009

Success!


Today, Grandma R and I needed to put Bennett down for his afternoon nap. When I said "nap" to him, he went right over and pointed to his toddler bed so I thought, "why not?" We laid him down, said good night, and left the room, making sure the door was open just a little so we could watch if he escaped. But, can you believe it! The little turkey never got out once and fell right to sleep in his new big boy bed. When he woke up, he attempted to crawl out, got stuck, and cried for help. I felt so good about our afternoon adventure, I thought I'd push my luck and try again for bedtime. After hearing him get out about five different times and went into his room to find him playing, I decided to be satisfied with the nap and put him back in his crib!

No comments: