Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Time in the Snow

Today, it was finally supposed to warm up to 30 degrees, so we bundled up to play in the snow. Unfortunately, while I was getting my gear on, poor Bennett tipped over and wasn't too happy about being not being able to get back up!

When we got outside, I sat him in the snow, and he had no idea what to do.

Although he did cry a lot! I even threw a few snowballs his way--he was not interested it that, either!

We did manage to make one snow angel!


So, our first experience with the snow was not very fun, but I'm sure the older he gets, the more he'll like it. He better, anyway, because he won't have much choice--we have a lot of snow in the winter!

2 comments:

Riebs said...

The only thing I think of when I see him in those pictures is "Ralphie, I can't put my arms down!" :)

nurseheather said...

I can share his sentiments