Apparently, I wasn't watching my son as closely as I should have this morning because before I knew it, we went from simply playing in the cupboard to dumping half the bag of Cheerios on the floor. At first, I watched in horror as Bennett started picking them up off the floor by the handfuls and shoving them in his mouth--but, then I realized, it was much easier than pulling out the broom. Besides, Ryan just mopped the floor on Tuesday--it's still clean, right?
P.S. And when I finally decided to pull out the broom and dump the rest away, Bennett most certainly did not try and pick them out of the garbage. I had to draw the line there!
1 comment:
nice- the messes only get bigger. man are we going to have our hands full in april with these kdis. they are going to tear up the hotel room
Post a Comment