Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun At The Park

Yesterday, while out on a walk, we made an unexpected stop at the park--with no camera, of course! So, I made sure I was prepared for our stop today. It was 58 degrees and sunny, so it felt like summer around here! We were greeted by our back-door neighbors with their little girl and new baby. Brinlee and Bennett had fun together on the swings.


Next, we crawled around on some of the equipment.


Bennett made it into this tube but because it was slippery, he wasn't quite sure what to do next.


Before heading home, we had to take several trips down the slide. Bennett seemed to have a good time and we all enjoyed being out in the sunshine and fresh air!

1 comment:

nurseheather said...

Yeah, I love the park. I can't wait until we can get outside and start playing. it has been warming up here but no flip flop/short weather yet - but i'm ready