The house is now quiet once again as Bennett is taking another nap. I am enjoying the day away from school and hanging out with my little boy. He seems to be in better spirits, as well.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
A Day At Home With Mom
The last few days have been anything but joyful in our house. Bennett has been a total BEAR!!! Constant screaming, crying, and whining have been filling our days and nights. This morning, I went in to get Bennett up for the day to find a very unpleasant aroma and big mess! I think I used half a box of wipes on him, so he was in the bathtub by 6:00 a.m. -- and of course it was the day that daddy needed to be out of the house early! With the continual screams, I felt I couldn't send him to daycare today and needed to take him to the clinic. So, Bennett and I lounged around this morning--me with earplugs :-) We had pancakes for breakfast, he took a much needed nap, and we headed off to the clinic. After that, we had to get his prescription filled, do a little shopping, and stopped by Culver's for some lunch.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh poor baby - just give him tylenol - works wonders in kids. and remember with that antibiotic, it can hurt the gut so the more yogurt the better!!!
Post a Comment