Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8 Months Old--A Few Days Late





On Sunday, Bennett turned 8 months old! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone! He's so funny these days--he crawls without tucking his legs, so he kind of drags himself but it's amazing how fast he can move! Still only two teeth. He sometimes sits alone when he wants to and he stands up by himself when leaning against something. He is such a talker and smiles all the time. On Monday night, I attempted to take his 8 month pictures. I snapped a few good ones before he started to crawl and roll away and got really spunky! He didnt sleep much at daycare, so that's my excuse :-) There are a few that show the real Bennett. He's our little angel!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh how I miss that little boy! You should let me steal him half a day out of daycare on Friday... :)

nurseheather said...

don't forget to forward some eight month ones to me!!! - he is a cutie and growing oh too fast

MerrandaVK said...

He is so cute! Rhys started that way, kind of dragging himself around. Watch out, soon he'll REALLY be able to get around. I now have to constantly remind the older 2 to keep the bathroom door shut as Rhys has found the toilet paper - oy! (still only one tiny tooth on the bottom)