Friday, September 5, 2008
THANK YOU!!!!!
I felt the need to put my thank you out to our family who generously helped Ryan and I by taking care of Bennett while he was sick and unable to go to daycare. Had it been any day other than the first two very important days of school, either one of us would have gladly taken a day off. But those first days are so crucial to setting up the classroom, and with 4 new students in my room, I felt it was necessary for me to be there. And since he was sick, I'm sure he wasn't all that fun to be around :-( On Tuesday, Aunt Kristin came and then Grandma T covered when Kristin had to leave for work. On Wednesday, Aunt Kelly came until she had to leave for class and then Grandma R graciously took an afternoon off from school to be here for the rest of the day. We TRULY appreciate your offers and willingness to help out and we couldn't have done it without out ANY of you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I'm more than willing to watch him any day! And actually he wasn't bad at all. After you left he ate ALL of his oatmeal AND BOTTLE! There wasn't a scrap or a drip left! Then he actually spent a lot of time playing and smiling. I took a picture and was going to try to send it to you that afternoon at school to cheer you up, but I didn't have my cord for my computer. (Bummer) But I will have to send those to you very soon!
Post a Comment