Let's recap what has happened in the last 7 days:
Mon 1st: first trip to ER
Tues 2nd: first day of school, Daddy leaves school to take Bennett to the doctor
Wed 3rd: mom's not feeling well, Bennett screams for 1 1/2 before mom goes to school
Thurs 4th: 1st accident report from daycare--Bennett was reaching for a toy and fell on it with his forehear, mom running fever and has headache
Fri 5th: headache again
Sat 6th: mom goes to urgent care for stabbing shoulder pain
Sun 7th: 1st call to poison control, mom has fever
Mon 8th: just when everything seems to be getting back to normal besides my ongoing fever, I had to fall down our neighbors stairs--their stairs are steep and narrow. I was carrying a plate full of food which include ketchup and my foot slipped right out from under me. Down several stairs I went and landed with a thud on my tailbone and a great big "ouch!" Then embarrassment took over when I realized there was ketchup everywhere (this was after Bennett had spit up on their carpet twice already that evening).
I'm so ready for some good news so if you have anything to share, please do!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness Kim, I know in your eyes it isn't funny - but that post was stinkin hilarious!! My heart goes out to you babe but you did a fabulous job of putting that together into a flippin funny post! sending wishes your way
Wow....reading this blog entry in the MIDDLE of class was a BAD idea! Just say I started laughing in class and I was getting looked at. I hope your ok, and like Heather said I know it's not funny in your eyes but I couldn't help but laugh. Hope all goes better after today!
So glad you two can get a good giggle out of my misery! Tuesday and Wednesday have gone by with no major disasters, so I think my bad luck is coming to an end . . . for now :-)
I am sorry I laughed too. you kind of sometimes expect your children to ruin things at others homes, but when you end up doing it, it is even worse... sorry, hope you are starting to feel better and didn't bruise your tailbone or your ego on the fall :)
Post a Comment