Sunday, May 3, 2009
Good News!
Not only did Bennett and I arrive home safely, but I got some great news upon my return. After going through all 150+ personal e-mails and 96 school e-mails, I found out that I will be teaching kindergarten next year! What a relief! I am so excited to be back teaching the grade level I love and am comfortable with. When all the chaos began with the new school staffing, I made the decision to leave it in God's hands. I chose not to apply to the new school, and I have been blessed with staying at the school I love with my incredible principal and co-workers (although some are moving away :-( and now I am teaching the level that I was hoping for. So, things worked out the way I had hoped and the way they were meant to. I can go into summer vacation with a sense of relief about what the next school year be. On Wednesday, we hope for more good news as we have our ultrasound. We hope the baby (who survived this trip with me!) is growing well and is healthy. And, of course, we're really hoping to find out whether it's a girl or a boy! All in all, life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment