Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation ~ Day 2

The day began on a rough note--Bennett was awake at 2:47 a.m, thinking it was almost 5 our time. I managed to get him back to sleep, but he was up and ready by 5. We headed to Disney around 10:00. All 3 of the kids seemed excited to get going.

(Just a side note about poor Bennett's shoes. I bought some new sandals for our trip, but when I went to put them on that morning, I couldn't get them velcroed! His feet were just too chubby--so we had to wear our other shoes, minus socks--sorry, babe!!)


One of our first stops was It's a Small World--I think this was my favorite part of Disney.
Then, we went on the train that took us all over the park. We went on Pinnochio's Daring Adventure, ate cotton candy, and took some time to play in Toon Town.

Finally, we had the chance to get our picture taken with a Disney character--Pluto.
By the end of the day, all the kids were extremely tired! What a great way to start our vacation!

No comments: