Friday, May 22, 2009

What Little Boys Do

So, for some of you, you may wonder what it's like living with a baby boy--I know my sister is curious, as she has two little girls. And now with a second little boy on the way, I thought I'd show you some of Bennett's favorite activities.

He loves to read books!! He makes this funny growling sound as he "reads."

He loves to talk on the phone!

He's never too far from his basketball and he loves to play catch and bounce it.


He's strong enough to carry mom's purse!

My sister's biggest fear is that my little boy would someday want to play with trucks--yuck! But here's how my little boy likes to play with his truck :-)
Even though we'll never have dolls or princess dresses in our house, I think my little boy is too darn cute--trucks and all!

No comments: